PRIVACY & COOKIES
Privacy & cookies
Our promises We’ll always keep your data safe and secure. So you’re clued up, here’s why we need it and how we use it.
1. The Good Stuff We will only use your data
to up your experience.
2. Locked Down We’ll protect your data
like it’s our own.
3. Straight Talking We’ll always talk your language
and have your back – no nonsense, no surprises.
4. No Spam You decide what and
how you hear from us.
5. Just the Essentials Your info won’t just hang about
– if we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
Protecting your privacy
ASOS, we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy and security of our customers and site visitors (yep, we mean you). The ASOS team members are customers themselves, of both ASOS and other internet sites – so we totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com
For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is ASOS.com Limited
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments